Chunk into these Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies with a wealthy, chocolaty exterior and creamy, candy peanut butter within the center. These are VERY tasty and have lower than half the sugar of standard peanut butter cups!
Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies
Easter is simply across the nook, and for many of us which means egg hunts, spring events and LOTS of sweet. I completely don’t care if my kids attend the vacations and eat sweets and treats. Additionally, if I could make a deal with at dwelling with much less sugar, but nonetheless scrumptious and enjoyable to make, then I feel I undoubtedly will!
I like with the ability to make my very own model of my favourite treats at dwelling, with much less sugar and no preservatives. These are really easy that you may have a small feast everytime you really feel prefer it. You should utilize any chocolate mildew you need and make it for any vacation!
Elements You may Must Make Home made Peanut Butter Cups
- Excessive High quality Chocolate– Go for a stable chocolate bar if doable. We used milk chocolate right here, however darkish chocolate is scrumptious!
- peanut butter– we used all-natural creamy peanut butter. In case you have a nut allergy, you’ll be able to simply use suntan oil right here!
- Graham Cracker– graham cracker crumbs add an awesome texture that mimics store-bought peanut butter cups.
- maple syrup– the maple syrup created the right consistency for our filling. You may as well use powdered sugar if you want, however you will get a drier filling.
Find out how to Make Home made Peanut Butter Cups:
- Put the peanut butter in a medium bowl. Microwave for about 15 seconds or till your peanut butter is tender.
- Crush the graham crackers into superb crumbs. Add it to the peanut butter together with the maple syrup. Combine till mixed.
- Chop your chocolate and put it in a microwave-safe bowl or liquid measuring cup.
- Soften it within the microwave. Stir each 30 seconds till the chocolate is easy and melted. It shouldn’t take longer than 90 seconds.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate right into a silicone mildew or a lined muffin tin.
- High with a couple of teaspoon of the peanut butter combination.
- Pour remaining chocolate over peanut butter. Faucet your sample or donut tin Set it on the counter to take away any air bubbles and permit the chocolate to settle in all of the cracks and coat your peanut butter combination.
- Refrigerate for 15-Half-hour or till chocolate hardens.
- If desired, drizzle the completed peanut butter cups with melted chocolate and garnish with sprinkles. To get the skinny white chocolate drizzle in our images, hold your hand up and use a spoon to glide the chocolate forwards and backwards over the sweet.
Suggestions and Options
How lengthy do Home made Peanut Butter Cups final?
These will final for just a few days at room temperature or 2 weeks in an hermetic container within the fridge. If stacking, place parchment paper between layers to forestall sticking.
Can I freeze these?
Sure! They freeze nice. Retailer in a freezer or place in an hermetic container for 2-3 months. Permit it to return to room temperature for 10-Quarter-hour earlier than having fun with it. Or eat it chilly!
What sort of chocolate can I take advantage of?
You’ll be able to actually use any high quality chocolate right here. White, milk, semi-sweet or darkish chocolate would all be scrumptious! Semi-sweet and darkish chocolate might be tougher than white or milk chocolate. Including about half a teaspoon of coconut oil to your melted chocolate might help with this. almond bark
What can I fill my Peanut Butter Containers with?
It is a excellent place to be inventive! We drizzled a few of us with chocolate and topped them with sprinkles. However you’ll be able to skip the drizzle and add the marshmallows earlier than the chocolate freezes. Use completely different sprinkles relying on the state of affairs! Cubed sea salt or chopped peanuts are additionally scrumptious.
I haven’t got a silicone mildew. What else can I take advantage of?
You’ve gotten a number of completely different choices! We have additionally made these in a lined mini muffin tin and it really works nice. Do not attempt to do with out the shirts otherwise you’ll scrape them off. You may make these within the pan, too! Line an 8×8 inch tray with parchment paper. Press the peanut butter combination into the pan and prime it with melted chocolate. Minimize into squares after cooling. They will not look precisely like peanut butter cups, however they’re going to be simply as scrumptious!
Extra Favourite Peanut Butter Treats
Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies
These Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies have a wealthy, chocolatey exterior and a creamy, candy peanut butter heart. These are VERY tasty and have lower than half the sugar of standard peanut butter cups!
Portion: 18 rabbits
- one glass peanut butter molten
- 4 sheets graham crackers finely crushed
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- one pound chocolate chopped
Add your peanut butter to a medium bowl. Microwave for 15-20 seconds to melt. Stir within the graham cracker crumbs and maple syrup.
Put the chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Warmth in 30-second intervals, stirring at every interval, till easy and melted. This should not take longer than 75-90 seconds! Don’t overheat. When just a few items stay, proceed mixing. The remaining warmth will soften it.
Pour a small quantity of chocolate right into a silicone mildew or lined mini muffin tin. Faucet frivolously to let the chocolate unfold.
Add a couple of teaspoon of peanut butter combination to every glass. Place the remainder of the melted chocolate on prime and faucet gently to permit the melted chocolate to take a seat within the mildew.
Put the peanut butter cups within the fridge for 20-Half-hour or till agency.
If desired, drizzle with extra melted chocolate and garnish with sprinkles. Leisure!
calorie: 236calorie | carbohydrates: 23G | Protein: 4G | Oil: 16G | Saturated fats: 7G | Unsaturated fats: 2G | Monounsaturated fats: 7G | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 2G | Sugar: 17G | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: onemg
I’m a registered dietitian, mom of 4, I like to eat and I’m a powerful supporter of wholesome habits. Right here you may discover many scrumptious recipes full of fruit and veggies, suggestions for getting your youngsters to eat higher and grow to be intuitive eaters, and loads of assets to feed your loved ones.
Study extra about Natalie
#Peanut #Butter #Cup #Bunnies #Tremendous #Wholesome #Youngsters