Do you’re keen on Colombian details? Focused on enjoyable details about Colombia? Take a look at these nice details about Colombia’s nationwide flower, Colombian emeralds, and Colombia’s hottest sport. Among the best locations to seek out attention-grabbing details in regards to the 2nd most biodiverse nation.
FACTS FOR CHILDREN
- Colombia, formally the Republic of Colombia, is a rustic in South America with island territories in North America and the Pacific Ocean.
- The flag of Venezuela, Ecuador, and Colombia is analogous as a result of between 1822 and 1830 the three of them had been one nation known as Gran Colombia.
- Colombia is the second most biodiverse nation on the earth after Brazil, which is barely ten instances bigger.
- Though the Spanish language is Colombia’s official language, it has 65 native languages.
- Colombia is probably the most populous nation in Spanish-speaking South America and the third nation in Latin America after Brazil and Mexico.
- There are 18 Colombian holidays per 12 months; The one nation with extra nationwide holidays is India.
- In accordance with the Colombian authorities, the Colombian nationwide anthem performs twice a day on public tv and radio stations.
- It has the very best variety of species by area worldwide, together with extra chicken species than all of Europe and North America mixed.
- Medellin, the second largest metropolis in Colombia, was named probably the most revolutionary metropolis in 2013.
- 35% of Colombia’s land is a part of the Amazon rainforest, with a complete space of 248,000 sq. miles.
- Tena emerald, probably the most beneficial emerald on the earth, was present in Muzo, Colombia in 1999.
- There are 59 nationwide parks and guarded areas within the nation spanning a complete of 77,220 sq. miles, which is one-sixth of Colombia’s land mass.
BONUS Colombia FACTS FOR KIDS
- The Cattleya trianae orchid species, usually known as the “Could flower” or “Could lily,” has been Colombia’s nationwide flower since 1936.
- Colombian emeralds are pure assets discovered within the Jap Vary of the Colombian Andes; Colombia additionally has pure gasoline reserves.
- Colombia’s hottest sport is soccer, also referred to as soccer, and may be very completely different from the nationwide sport, the tejo.
- Colombia’s capital metropolis is Bogota at 1640 sq. kilometers and is the third highest capital metropolis in South America.
- Santa Marta is a port metropolis of the Caribbean Sea situated within the Magdalena division of northern Colombia. It was the primary Spanish settlement in Colombia.
- There are 95 sorts of tropical fruits in Colombia.
- Colombia’s wet season is normally from June to mid-November.
This text comprises affiliate hyperlinks.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR COLOMBIA FACTS COLORING BOOKS
These Colombia enjoyable details coloring pages are sized for normal lettering printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
This pdf file comprises two coloring pages full of enjoyable details about Colombia that you just will not need to miss. Print as many units as wanted and provides them to buddies or household!
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE COLOMBIA FACTS PDF FILE
Colombia Information Coloring Pages
MORE FUN FACTS FROM CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES COLORING PAGES BLOG
What was your favourite Colombian truth?
#Enjoyable #Colombia #Information #Coloring #Pages #Children #Actions #Weblog